Our school is supported by a variety of team members focused on providing a holistic approach to learning and the school environment.
The counseling office provides mental health support, as well as scheduling assistance and career education / counseling. Learn more on our counseling page.
- Counselor - Sarah Johnson A-F and ELL Students
- Counselor - Peter Marino G-L and Foreign Exchange
- Counselor - Heather Haskins M-Q and Student with an IEP
- Counselor - Angie Rizzuto R-Z and Department Head
- Counseling Secretary - Kristi Armijo
- Registrar - Margie Sherrill
Facilities and Maintenance
Supporting the physical needs of our building, our facilities team ensures that our school environment is clean and conducive to learning. Discover more about Facilities & Maintenance.
- Lead Custodian - Kevin Bowles
- Custodian - Susana Ramirez
- Night Custodian - Waunita Agee
- Night Custodian - Glenda Maddox
- Night Custodian - Jesse Morrison
- Night Custodian - Danny Nichols
- Night Custodian - Jade Rider
- Night Custodian - Flora Tobanche
- Night Custodian - Thomas Torres
The health office team strives to maximize each students’ potential by removing health-related barriers to learning. Learn more about the district’s Health Services.
- Nurse - Nicole Maas
- Health Tech - Erin Wick
Learning coaches support all educators through personalized coaching and professional learning, fostering effective, exciting, and meaningful learning experiences for all.
- Learning Coach - Melody Person
- Learning Coach - TBD
Healthy bodies support healthy minds. Our Nutrition Services team works to provide two nutritious and delicious meals each school day. Learn more about Nutrition Services.
School Resource Officers / Campus Monitor
School Resource Officers keep a focus on safety and security at all of our school campuses, contributing to a safe learning environment. Learn more about Safety & Security.
- Resource Officer - Office Baker
- Campus Monitor - Jeremy Beets
- Campus Monitor - David Flanigan